The Tiffin Manufacturer Service Center
Find a service center and shop parts.
Bob Tiffin Service Center and Parts:
Service Operations – 6:00AM – 2:30PM CST
904 Gates Street, Red Bay, AL 35582
Open Monday – Friday
Dealer Tech Support / Retail Tech Support / Part Support – 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
Express Bay Service
Any Tiffin motorhome less than ten (10) years old from the original date of purchase may go through our Express Bay Service. This express repair consists of service performed by two (2) technicians for projects under three (3) hours. Most non-warrantable services can be accomplished in one (1) Express Bay visit. If repairs exceed three (3) hours, our staff will prioritize the repairs for the first Express Bay visit and any subsequent Express Bay visits. RVs are limited to one (1) Express Bay visit per 60 days.
Paint repairs are conducted in our 9 paint repairs bays. All paint concerns are inspected by a Tiffin technician AND the customer. Warrantable paint defects include but are not limited to stress cracks, large paint runs, significant overspray, missing paint, and discoloration.
An exclusive RV Orientation designed to familiarize owners with every aspect of their coach, including in-depth insights into exterior components, interior components, and the dashboard leveling systems. This one-on-one experience will guide you through a thorough explanation of “how to use” your coach, ensuring that you feel confident with every inch of your coach.
To schedule your orientation, please email us at [email protected].
Regular Bay Service
The Bob Tiffin Service and Parts Center in Red Bay, Alabama is one of many locations qualified to service Tiffin coaches. The facility has 48 bays manned by knowledgeable technicians able to assist in almost all service needs. Regular Bay service will be performed only on RVs that are within ten (10) years of the original date of purchase.
For a list of maintenance services and prices provided in regular bays, click the button below.
Customer Pay Work
Beyond warranty coverage, we extend the opportunity for our owners to have their coaches expertly repaired, even if they have exceeded their limited warranty. Our exceptional repair services are available for models 2015 and newer, ensuring that your coach receives top-tier care and attention, maintaining its peak performance regardless of warranty status.
The customer drop-off program will now be operating under an appointment model. Appointments aren’t applicable to our customers who are planning to stay with their coach during repair as that process still operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are an owner that would like to utilize the customer drop-off program, please follow the instructions below:
- Give us a call at 256-356-0261 and select option 2, “Retail Customer” then select option 5, “Scheduling” to speak to a scheduling coordinator. You may also email us at [email protected]. Be prepared to submit a list of repairs you wish to have completed.
- Upon the scheduling team receiving your list, a scheduling coordinator will review your list of repairs and send you an email letting you know your appointment date and time.
- We ask that you be prepared to arrive 1 day prior to your scheduled appointment for drop off, and no more than 3 days prior.
- Upon your appointment date, you will be asked to review your service order with the technician that will be conducting the repair.
- All coaches receive a basic cleaning to include sweeping floors, wiping countertops, and light dusting. We provide customers with a premium cleaning option that includes a thorough sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping down cabinets, window cleaning on entry door, passenger and driver windows, toilet cleaning, making the bed, and wiping down furniture for a $399.00 fee to be paid during pick up of your coach.
- Tiffin Motorhomes will allow (7) days free storage following the repair completion date. Should you desire to store your coach beyond (7) days, you have that option for a $25/day fee.
Full Service Mechanic Shop
The Bob Tiffin Service Center is now offering a full service mechanic shop for all your mechanical needs.
- Oil Changes
- Generator Services
- Transmission Services
- Axle Services
- Air Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Power Steering Systems
- Fan Drive Systems
- Koni Shock Upgrades
- Full 4 or 6 Wheel Alignments
- Brake Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Freon Recharge
- Full Chassis Inspections
For service estimates and appointments, please contact us at 256-356-0261. Select “Retail Customer,” then select “Appointments.”