Take a Tiffin Factory Tour
Join us at any of our three factory locations open to the public for tours. Meet our craftsmen, see the complexity of the motorhome’s construction, and get a close-up look at the care and dedication that goes into every step of building a Tiffin Motorhome.
Take a guided factory tour of Tiffin Motorhomes to see how we build our luxury RVs! Tours are offered Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at our Red Bay facility starting at 9:30 a.m. We will offer one tour at both our Belmont and Winfield facilities on Thursdays starting at 12:30 p.m.
*Holidays are excluded from these days.
Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes.
Factory Tour Details
The Red Bay walking tour departs from the Visitor’s Center at the front gate and lasts approximately an hour and a half.
The Belmont tour departs from the guard shack at the entrance.
The Winfield tour departs from the main lobby.
- No appointment necessary.
- Reservations are requested for groups of ten or more.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- Please note we will not conduct a factory tour the week of July 4th and on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
- No pets, please.
- To view our policies on Red Bay factory access click HERE.