Take a Tiffin Factory Tour
Join us at any of our three factory locations open to the public for tours. Meet our craftsmen, see the complexity of the motorhome’s construction, and get a close-up look at the care and dedication that goes into every step of building a Tiffin Motorhome.
Factory Tour Hours:
*Tiffin Motorhomes is grateful for the interest our motorhome friends and family have shown in supporting our plant tours over the years. Often times, we have tours numbering from ten to twenty and even more each day. Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus, in the interest of the safety of all involved, and in keeping with the guidelines of the CDC, Tiffin Motorhomes has decided to POSTPONE plant tours at our Red Bay and Belmont facilities until further notice. We will resume plant tours in Red Bay and Belmont in the future, when it is deemed appropriate. Tiffin Motorhomes will continue to permit customers who have ordered units to inspect their motorhome once their unit reaches final inspection. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
The Management team at Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc.*
Winfield, Alabama, Wayfarer Plant tours: M-F, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm, call for an appointment
Factory Tour Details
Red Bay Factory Tour Details
The daily walking tour departs from the Visitor’s Center at the front gate and last approximately an hour and a half.
- No appointment necessary.
- Reservations are requested for groups of ten or more.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- Please note we will not conduct a factory tour the week of July 4th and on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
- No pets, please.
- Red Bay visiting hours for final inspection and coach browsing, along with main office visits, will be 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. The Red Bay facility will be closed to the public on weekends.
- To view our policies on Red Bay factory access click HERE.
- And for information about the Red Bay area attractions and restaurants, click HERE.
Effective December 1st, 2018, any customers wanting to look at Class A coaches in process at the final inspection area will check-in at the visitor's center security office. At this time, customers will receive a safety vest, safety glasses, and a visitor's badge. From there, the security team will take them to the current final inspection area. The final inspection area will also serve as the "showroom" area for guests to look at new coaches.