It is with great sadness that we announce the postponement of our 2020 Tiffin rally in Amana, IA due to the COVID-19 virus pandemic. The safety of our owners that we consider as Tiffin family along with all of our vendors and Tiffin associates is of utmost importance.
The 2020 Amana rally has been rescheduled for June 14-18, 2021. The Amana Colonies area is an interesting location and we were very excited to host a rally at the Amana RV Park.
If you currently have a registration with us for the Amana rally and wish to roll your registration over to the 2021 rally, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating, “Keep me registered for Amana 2021”. Your place in the Amana rally will be held and price-protected in the event of any price increases.
If you wish to cancel your rally space, please respond with an email to email@example.com stating CANCELLATION and we will promptly refund your FULL registration and will not charge the customary cancellation fee. The ‘no cancellation fee’ offer is good until June 1, 2020. Any Amana rally cancellation made between June 1, 2020, and May 17, 2021, will incur a $50 penalty. No refunds made after May 17, 2021.
If you cancel the Amana 2020 rally, you may register again when any remaining spaces go on sale in early 2021. Names already on the 2020 waitlist will be given priority for registering for the 2021 rally.
Because the Tiffin Allegro Club is temporarily closed, please do not try to reach us by telephone. Direct any inquires by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and emails will be answered while we work from home.
Again, we are taking this action in light of the CDC and WHO guidelines. We fervently hope that this crisis will have passed long before the rally and we can say ‘should have waited’. However, planning a rally is similar to a freight train – it cannot be stopped quickly! God bless you all as you ‘shelter in place’ and stay safe!